seek-mt2 Index du Forum

seek-mt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What's Next For Accountants: How To Overcome The Biggest Th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    seek-mt2 Index du Forum -> Autres. -> Galerie.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harqui

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 20:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: What's Next For Accountants: How To Overcome The Biggest Th Répondre en citant

What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession
by Shane Lukas
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession
->->->->ONLINE BOOK What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession

Problem: The people who create accountancy software are making it so good that it’s on the cusp of completely replacing the accountant when it comes to delivering compliance work. Already these businesses are bypassing accountants and changing their target market from accountants to business owners directly. Of course, general business owners out-number accountancy businesses by a ratio of at least 200:1 and that’s a fast-growing number. As Daniel Priestley’s book ‘The Entrepreneurial Revolution’ indicates, more and more people are becoming entrepreneurs. Over the last 18 years I’ve worked with hundreds of accountants, the overwhelming majority of those I’ve met only focus on delivering compliance work - if that’s typical around the world, and I suspect it is, most will perish as a consequence. Their exit strategy is based on their gross recurring income. Most accountants sell their practice for around 1 X their annual turnover (regardless of profit!). This turnover is based on delivering a service that will begin to be redundant in a matter of months. My Solution: More than anyone, accountants really understand the accounts that the software will produce. The accountant is in a great position to really help the business owners interpret the numbers in the accounts and focus on changing the key numbers within those accounts for the better. The accountant becomes the Business Advisor of choice. Often, struggling businesses simply focus on getting more business but that’s not usually the solution. As there are a growing number of business owners/entrepreneurs out there, they’ll need the kind of support and guidance that an accountant is able to bring to them. My Big Promise: In this book, I share everything an accountant needs to know and do in order to position themselves as the expert at changing the numbers in the eyes of their customers and change the perception that they’re ‘just an accountant’. I show the reader (the accountant) how to develop and deliver a business growth programme that’s centred around their skills with numbers - helping them help businesses they work with, and improve them. I teach accountants how to re-purpose their natural skills as an accountant to become a true business advisor. And, I share some key ideas that apply to any business that will help improve it.

Details:
price: $23.61
bound: 176 pages
publisher: Added Value Solutions (March 6, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0955100798, 978-0955100796,
weight: 7.8 ounces (
filesize:

What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession Shane Lukas
What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession book Box What's Next For Accountants: How to overcome the biggest threat facing the profession free online iphone

Tags: store book, download torrent isoHunt, book for ibooks, download without account, book for mac, book without payment, free docx, direct link book mp3 find how download, tom portable german direct link online, download french, view cheap kickass сhapter book, link italian free iBooks ipad, audiobook free, book download via Transmission, link online francais access book, eReader online, download from SaberCatHost pdf, torrent download Rarbg free, book from motorola read, book Mega, free mobile, book read online, mobile pdf, book 2shared, phone wiki free eReader book, direct link download german android price, ebook android pdf, format txt pdf, download full book, book drive, torrent download Rarbg free, purchase book text windows mobile, book Box, free macbook read, kickass book download, free ebook, original book, book 2shared, book without pay, download torrent, iBooks online how read via how to

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 20:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    seek-mt2 Index du Forum -> Autres. -> Galerie. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange